Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Truths

Just a quick funny. 
There are all these things we mamas have to teach our kids, truths we have to impart onto them to help them get through this journey called life. Some are big, universal, truths. Some are small, but still important, truths, like...
 
 
Life rule # 332: If you see a comb in the parking lot, do not pick it up and make it your own. What if it is really cool shade of chartreuse? No. Don't do it. What if it is all tiny, like a cute mini-comb? Nope. Don't pick up. Your welcome, Paul.



9 comments:

  1. This made me giggle :) And I LOVE your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::snort:: This is frickin' hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Made me smile - great advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your writing is such FUN!!!! I just love your posts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha :) the green would be hard for me to pass up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your writing...but your photograph says it as well! I knew exactly what you were saying by the photograph! Love the different colors; and capturing the wetness on the pavement.

    ReplyDelete